Providing exceptional service to our clients for over twenty-five years.
Located in Boston’s Back Bay, McCue, Lee & Greene, LLP has been providing exceptional service to our clients for over twenty five years.
Our firm practices in the areas of:
Real Estate Law
Asset Protection Planning
We work closely with our clients to gain a thorough understanding of their objectives and to respond to changing circumstances and demanding time requirements.
We hope that this Web site will familiarize you with our personnel, our areas of practice and our firm philosophy.
Content on this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
Our firm concentrates in the areas of real estate law, corporate law and estate planning and we offer a broad range of services in each area as described below.
REAL ESTATE LAW
Purchase and Sale Transactions
Financing and Leasing Transactions
IRC §1031 Tax-deferred Exchanges
Real Estate Tax Abatements
Formation of Business Entities
Acquisitions and Mergers
Serving as outside General Counsel
Health Care Proxies
Durable Power of Attorneys
Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
Transfer of Assets
Protecting the Principal Residence
Long Term Care Insurance
Powers of Appointment
ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING
Limited Liability Companies
Limited Liability Partnerships
Family Limited Partnerships
Special Powers of Appointment
Our goal at McCue, Lee & Greene, LLP is to provide our clients with careful and personalized service and to complete all legal work in a timely and cost effective manner.
This section of our website is devoted to individuals who are selling real estate and who are either requiring the services of our firm to represent them or who are dealing with our firm because we are acting as closing agent in the sale of their real estate, either as counsel for lender or buyer.
This section of our website is devoted to individuals who are dealing with Lenders for whom our firm is acting as closing agent or for individuals whom we represent in the purchase or refinance of real estate.
McCue, Lee & Greene, LLP
581 Boylston Street
Suite 203 Boston, MA 02116
• Back Bay Garage, 500 Boylston Street (between Berkeley & Clarendon Streets), entrance on St. James Avenue, in rear of building (1 Block)
• John Hancock Garage, Clarendon Street (between Stuart Street and Columbus Avenue (2 1/2 Blocks)
• Garage in “Nike Town” building, Corner of Newbury & Exeter Streets, entrance on Exeter Street (2 Blocks)
• Parking Lot at corner of Newbury & Dartmouth Streets, entrance on Newbury Street (1 Block)
• Prudential Center Garage,, several entrances on Boylston Street, Exeter Street, Huntington Avenue and Ring Road (2 1/2 Blocks)
• On Street Parking: Meters have 2 hour limit, and take quarters only. 25¢ buys 12 minutes. Meters on Clarendon Street between Commonwealth Avenue and Saint James Avenue are good only between 9:30 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Towing on Clarendon Street begins at 4:00 P.M.
• Commuter Rail, Back Bay Station, Dartmouth Street, across from Copley Place Mall (2 Blocks).
• Orange Line MBTA, Back Bay Station (same as above).
• Green Line MBTA, Copley Square Station, Boylston Street by Boston Public Library (1 Block).
• Green Line MBTA No. 9 and No. 39 Buses, Stop at Corner of Clarendon & Boylston Streets.